James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

Having issues with my ex husband we have been divorced for

Customer Question

Having issues with my ex husband we have been divorced for two year and has been amicable up till the last few days. He was late paying last months maintenance and this month looks like I won't get it either. He lives with his parents rent free. On the divorce papers it was stated that if Daniel was to get a lower wage job then the money would go down untill he got a better job. Which has not happend in the 3 years he has been up north at his parents. Just wanted to know where I would stand
Louise
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you

How much does he earn and was there a final financial order made within the divorce proceedings and sealed by the court?