13262538

I want to appeal a final order by a Recorder in the central

I want to appeal a final order by a Recorder in the central london family court. What is the exact appeals centre where I need to file the appeal?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What ground will you be using and did you ask for Permission to Appeal at the end of the hearing?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Grounds:Error of fact x 3
Error in discretion x3
Unjust - no opportunity to make submission - and no adherence to FPR 29.7I did ask for permission to appeal - was deniedI believe that I therefore need to appeal to the central court of appeal - strand - but as it will be heard by a high court judge I am unclear on whether to ticj the court of appeals part of N161 or the county court/high court part
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

You will need to appeal the refusal of leave to appeal first.

having said that it is a formal technicality as you will need to provide your grounds for the actual appeal at the same time

The rules are here

http://www.familylaw.co.uk/system/uploads/attachments/0002/0019/FPR_PD30A.pdf

Looking at the N161 you use the Court of Appeal checklist on page 7.

Please ask if you need further details