James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

Children and families in care keep changing the dates on

Customer Question

Children and families in care keep changing the dates on when i can see my children what can i do they had an arrangement i see my children every second saturday in the month for two hours it is now 7 weeks seen i saw my kids. what can i do where do i stand
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Please confirm if there are any court orders in place regarding the children, if so what are the terms?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The courts ruled that I could see my kids once a month and all 3 of my kids are in foster care.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The children are with foster parents. my expartner and myself were never married we spilt up approx 7 years ago the children are 12,14,16 the court said i could see the children once a month 2nd saturday of the month for 2 hours under supervised visits on social services premises. their mum sees them the same
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for confirming - what is the reasoning for the change of contact and how many times has it happened?

Also, has a final order been made regarding the care proceedings?

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.