Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Children and families in care keep changing the dates on

Customer Question

Children and families in care keep changing the dates on when i can see my children what can i do they had an arrangement i see my children every second saturday in the month for two hours it is now 7 weeks seen i saw my kids. what can i do where do i stand
Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Please confirm if there are any court orders in place regarding the children, if so what are the terms?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The courts ruled that I could see my kids once a month and all 3 of my kids are in foster care.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The children are with foster parents. my expartner and myself were never married we spilt up approx 7 years ago the children are 12,14,16 the court said i could see the children once a month 2nd saturday of the month for 2 hours under supervised visits on social services premises. their mum sees them the same
Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for confirming - what is the reasoning for the change of contact and how many times has it happened?

Also, has a final order been made regarding the care proceedings?

Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.