Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My daughters money comes from a private family trust in NZ.

Customer Question

My daughters money comes from a private family trust in NZ. She has lived in the UK for 26yrs & is a British Citizen. A small portion of my money is from my deceased husbands Will Trust for my use until remarriage or I die. My daughters NZ Trustees want her protection from the Will Trust taking advantage of the house we are renovating together should we sell or I die. I certainly want protection on the same account in that my husbands children don't take advantage or profit from our house should I sell, remarry or die. This was my money initially even though he told his Lawyer as his brain tumour advanced that we had 50/50 share of all monies......this was sadly not correct. What steps are necessary to take to protect from unwanted scenes getting tricky?
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Could you explain a little more about the background to the question please

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I expect as my enquiry is still not answered and i asked to speck to you, the additional £44 is not on top of the £38 taken out of my Bank account on August 12?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It should read "speak to you" I must add I do not want to pay £44 on top of the £38 paid already. It may mean it's better to have a visit to you office which could be more effective?
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

We are a question and answer forum.

I am willing to speak to you but would like a little more details first so that I can understand the position