Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Would it be possible for some advice regarding legal

Customer Question

Good afternoon . Would it be possible for some advice regarding legal separation or divorce .
A was only married to my husband for only 22 months ,
I have not worked for about 29 months as we agreed that I work finish work and leave 4 to 6 months in Spain and the rest in Wales .
My husband was in control of all the money and bank details I was not allowed to go on the bank account . He is a very heavy drinker and has a lot of anger in him . I have few nasty emails from him and has mentally disturbed me . My husband is registered with the doctor as a manick depressive .. He gets a police pension too.
So I left for good reasons and it's very sad but will I be entitled to anything I just want something so I can rent some where till I get a job. He did pay off my credit and £2000 which I had in debt . He would buy anything I wanted within reason . It's hard living with someone when I had to walk on eggshells
Michelle
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:
-How old are you both?
-Do you have any children together, if so their ages and proposed arrangements?
-What assets and pensions do you both have (both sole and joint), together with values?
-What are your respective incomes?

-Did you cohabit immediately prior to the marriage if so for how long?

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.