Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I need to change current court order from unsupervised

I need to change current court order from unsupervised contact to shared holidays
Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thanks for your question. Could you please confirm the background of the matter briefly?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Harris
Spent two years challenging original court order to move forward from supervised contact, to unsupervised on final hearing 8/6/16 unsupervised contact granted . I applied for Child arrangements Order June 2014.
Current order we have till May next year for mother and I to discuss, moving forward to shared holidays, taking my son abroad, to Spain. Parties to attempt to agree progress of contact beyond May 2017, if in default refer to mediation.
In event non compliance notify court.
Mother already in breach of order and making matters difficult.
Do I write to judge even though for now case closed, or what forms do I fill in to go back to court.
I know I have to go through the mediation process, which will not work just need signed paper work, than fill in relevant forms.
Which firms do I need to fill in?
Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.

If the order is not being complied with you will need to make an application for enforcement which can be done using form C79 and a £155 court fee to the family court.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.