Ask a Family Law Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Welcome to Just Answer
I am a Solicitor and will try and assist you.
Please may I ask:
- how old is your son?
- who is your son living with now?
- did the court make any orders at the first hearing in respect of anything that needs to be complied with?
I am very sorry to hear this. You must be distraught.
Can you tell me:
- what are the reasons for the Section 7? is your ex alleging concerns about you? do you have concerns about your ex?
- has your ex given a reason for keeping your son? has he let you speak to your son? has he said when your son will be returned?
- have cafcass started the report yet?
I am so sorry to hear this.
You need to make an urgent application to return this matter back to court immediately.
Fill out this form:
Explain that you have complied with the court order and allowed contact but now the father has retained the child.
Explain that you are being denied a relationship with your son and that you still have concerns about the fathers drinking and that the Section 7 report has not yet been started.
Once you have completed the form - call your court and tell them that you want to be heard by a Judge immediately and that you want an order for your son to be returned to your care immediately.
The Judge may decide to hear you today without telling the father and give you the order of his return or list this case within the next couple of days for a hearing. Either way the court will highly likely return your son if you are the main carer.
You need to do all of this now. You cannot wait a few days. Explain that you tried to get the help of the police and they would not help you.
let me know how you get on.
Please kindly remember to star rate our service so that we receive credit for helping you today
There is a fee of £50.
But you may get a reduction - see this form:
let me know how you get on