Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I trayed to get contact information about my wife with the

hello i trayed to get contact information about my wife with the tracing agency and no result because they sad that my wife left the priviuse address just 3 weeks ago no i don't have any choice how i can get contact details of my wife to start with the family mediation in this stage what you are suggesting for me please can i go straight away with the contact order with the court or we can have another option ????
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your further question. You can pursue a court application using form C100 and a £215 court fee, as well as a C2 application for a location check with the DWP. In relation to the mediation exemption on the C100 form you can tick the first box of section 13e (you do not have sufficient contact details...)

Prior to this you can attempt to contact her family members, social services or police (to carry out a check that the children are well).

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.

Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience: Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thanks a lot
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

No worries, I hope it goes well. If you have any questions in the future you can ask for me directly by starting your question For Harris

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a Solicitor for more than 30 years.

Using a tracing Agent in these circumstances is unwise as it can lead accusations of abuse.

You should check with Social Services if they are aware of her whereabouts - and ask the Police to do a "safe and well" check on the children.

If you do wish to use Family Mediation get then to write via a family member.