Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

The police will not be able to help? Would I be able to go

the police will not be able to help? Would I be able to go pick them up tomorrow from 9am without his concent or will I get in trouble?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Unfortunately, the police will not be able to assist unless there is a specific clause providing for this. If you were to contact the police they will probably talk to them and outline the order but will unlikely assist much further. If you were to attend to take the children tomorrow you will not be in trouble if you are following what is directed in the order.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.