13262538

16573848 can you look at this as its a follow on question

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

MY name is Clare

I shall do my best to hep you - I have reviewed your other thread.

For clarity if your were married, rather than in a Civil Partnership - then you apply for a divorce NOT a dissolution.

You can issue a Petition based on her Unreasonable Behaviour immediately - even while you are in the same house - you just need to make sure that you progress it promptly.

Once the Petition is issued you can start dealing with the financial issues - you will NOT still be there in the same house when the child is 18!

Please ask if you need further details