Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I am going through divorce at the moment my husband has

Customer Question

Hi I am going through divorce at the moment my husband has admitted an affair and I also know this person he is requesting I do not declare her name on the divorce. He is also now asking me to sign a complete break order when I file for divorce and I am not sure this is in my best interests as we have a child together and have no other agreement other than verbal between us for financial support. Would I be best to sign or not sign this agreement
Expert:  Harris replied 12 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:
-How old are you both?
-How long have you been married?
-How old are the children and what are the proposed arrangements for them?
-What assets and pensions do you both have (both sole and joint), together with values?
-What are your respective incomes?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I am 29 he is 30
We have been married nearly 6 years
Our child is 3 and we have agreed the minimal payment I can afford to live from which is £60 per week but he earns £600 per week
We both have employee pensions but these are currently low value less than £5000
He earns over £30000 per year I earn £7000
Expert:  Harris replied 12 months ago.

-Do either of you own any properties, if so what are their values and outstanding mortgages?

-Do either of you have any savings, investments or any other assets, if so what are the values?

Expert:  Harris replied 12 months ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.