Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I am not sure if I have selected the correct service, but

Customer Question

I am not sure if I have selected the correct service, but here goes...
Our cat was savagely attacked by a Staffordshire Bull terrier while we were on holiday.
I would like to know where do we stand legally with this?
I have not yet visited the owners of the dog, but our neighbour has and she said that he was intimidating and abusive.
We have to date, paid out nearly £3000 for operations and the cat is doing well.
I'd like the owners of the dog to maybe compensate us, or claim on their pet insurance, but am wary of going round to their house.
Kind Regards,
Lee Johnstone
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

How did this come about?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Just checking to see if you got my reply? It doesn't seem to show up on the thread....

Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

No, I haven't seen anything?