Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I am happy to wait for Clare if possible. My situation has

Customer Question

I am happy to wait for Clare if possible. My situation has deteriorated somewhat since we last spoke, my partner has threatened me, I left overnight with my daughter and stayed with a friend locally, she bombarded me with txt a I gave in and went back to talk, initially I arranged to take my daughter to my mums whilst we did this but my ex intercepted me enroute I think she had been following me but can't be sure, she took the baby from me put her in her car and left me with no choice but to follow, because I didn't leg my mum and stepdad know what has happened she drove the route she knew I would take and found my car outside the house they knocked on the door my partner opened it and an altercation took place, with my consent my parents took my daughter to their house away from the situation, my partner insisted that whatever happened she must have her returned that night, my mother suggested she would bring her back when I phoned, but advised my ex not to come to the house and aggravate the situation, I intended to stay at my mums.
When we finished trying to discuss the situation I left to go to my mums, but my ex followed in her car, there was another huge altercation at my mothers that spilled out onto the street with my ex demanding "her baby" back and my step dad refusing and ordering her off the premises, I was useless and did nothing to stand up to her she took the baby and drove off my mum told me to go after them as I didn't stand my ground and she feared for the baby, my partne gas now told me she has been to the police and made a complaint against my father, that the police r coming to take a statement Thursday and I am not to be there when they come. Also I am not to speak to my parents or take my daughter to them or gave them in the house. I've been and made a statement to the police about the incident as my parents were only acting out if concern and j feel my ex manipulated the situation, at first the police said there was no police report, then changed it to can neither confirm or deny any report, but they have put my report on file, they said as her behaviour cannot be considered coercive? And I complied with her wishes of my on volition there is nothing more they can do. I am now considering moving to my mums but am not sure of the implications with regard to the property etc.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

Please do not describe yourself as "useless" - you were in shock and frankly must be very worried for yourself and your child.

Who has the care of the child at the moment?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have but we both live in the same house. I work a couple of evenings a week and my ex has care then
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?

What income do you each have?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It wil take a little time to put this info together so I will reply tomorrow if that's ok as I am at work now
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

That is fine