13262538

If me and both my husband are born in England went to

Customer Question

if me and both my husband are born in England went to Pakistan to get married their can my husband still marry again from here to someone else without my consent
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you

Since Polygamy is legal in Pakistan your husband can go there and marry some one else.

However he cannot bring her here as his wife - and if she is also from the UK then the marriage would not be recognised at all

Please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
me and my husband are both born in England and went to Pakistan to get married came back to England he wants to marry a girl from here in England now can he do that
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

If he attempts to ho through a legally valid marriage here in the Uk then that would be bigamy

If he goes through a Nikah then it is not