13262538

My partners ex spouce denies he has Huntington disease.

My partners ex spouce denies he has Huntington disease. Although it is officials diagnosed. She influenced their kids to alienation. Now THE Son and daugther broke up any contact that has been build up with a lot of effort and money given by their father.
They even neglect professional psychologist for mediation and on mediation of a niece they let know that they dont want their father and his New partner/carer anymore in thair lives and want even send a picture of THE grandkids.
Emotional abuse towards a severe disabled
and emotional abuse from grandkids in anndult conflict due to PAS 20years ago.
father HD patient is totally isolaties
And excluded and this Harms his health and healing process enormous. What can be done?
Expert:  Clare replied 6 months ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion first

When did he last see the children

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Last april.
He was in progress for a cure in Germany but got so down by the total isolation
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
His kids where informed in 2010 from THE diagnose HD and we gave al THE info so there could take preventieve measurements for their kids
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
They dont understand HD and THE behaviour problems(Tourette like)
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My partner, their dad apoligized for non appropriate datingsite but they dont want to understand and broke all contact after 6 years sort of contact that came always from
THE father except when they Neede money
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
When he wa suïcides last het there said but you km have THE grandkids to look out for etc and now they
Just hit him their!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
It is cruel
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Sorry my partner is UK
And lives for 10 years in Belgium. I am his 24/7 carer
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
They where lying to their dad, but i did not tell him not to disturb his health and mood. Told him they coulant Skype they did nor had camera. Dad gave Monday to but one and they use it to Skype with everyone except their dad.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
THE only time THEy phones themselves wa sehen they where after money. Is the land of my mum
Soms? Because their car crashed. Their dad has nonmonaybso inpratend for everything
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Find it strange that we never had a
Response on THE presents we send for THE grandkids ,(Belgian stamp) did they reach THE grandkids or where they taken by his ex who lives by THE sunnin an annex. From all other presents THE daugther in law said thank you. Inhalen a bad gut feel now
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
They fooled and abused us
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
There revanche for THE divorce 20 years ago where their mother put THE sun in a partner role and blame THE dad for everything
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
PAS syndrome
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Their dad is a very caring person. Their mum not. They find her brother after months dead in his home.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
After THE birth of THE kids she did not want cuddles anymore and pushes her zlbow in her partners belly. He wanted till his kids where old enough to leave.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Contact with THE family of THE dad stopped until now
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
THE ex is Noreen Lynch
She live with her Son and in law and 2 grandkids*****Maylandsea.
THE daugther
And her friend lives with geandson in Badalona Spain and keep adress secret
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My sorry is that history will repeat! THE kids dont realize in which toxic pattern they crew up
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
THE daugther write a
Nasry email that she never want to deal with her dad again and she hoped he would look once back and take his responsabiliteit. Well that is Asking on annparalyzed person to beat Usain Bolt his record
Expert:  Clare replied 6 months ago.

Sorry - I meant when did he last physically see the grandchildren?

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
In March went went to UK to but cloth for THE wedding from THE Son David . And now we are not even invited anymore
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Cost 2000 GBP
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Our grandson Brodie seen only once as baby in 2015 and 2 pic. We would not even recognize him
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
is THE second grand daugther who was only 1y.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Due to all this behaviour my partner got angry and depressies and is in THE hospital
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Remember he suffers from Huntington disease
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
In 10 years they came only twice to visit their dad in Belgium.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
They just dont take their father not serious and see him still as responsabel and THE evil although they never spoke that out untill now
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
They do no effort to look up what HD patients suffer and have no caring attitude at all
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
They took now away all he still had to live for
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
They thanks me to look after their dad and now they blocked me off too
Expert:  Clare replied 6 months ago.

I am so very very sorry but since his children are adults there is no action that can be taken.

He has no automatic right to have contact with his grandchildren.

I cannot begin to imagine how awful this is for you - but there is no legal action that can be taken

All you can do is continue to be the nice reasonable person that you are sending appropriate cards and letters updating them.

It is very possible that they will realise that he is indeed ill and come round in time

I am so sorry that the law cannot help you on this

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
In Belgiun THE law previuws a care duty from kids tovparentvand also about abusief disabled persons and bringing harm to
One
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
THE neglected harming of their disabled father
Expert:  Clare replied 6 months ago.

I am sorry but there is no such law here in the UK

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok thank you for your inquiries and info
Have a nice evening
Expert:  Clare replied 6 months ago.

I hope all goes as well as it can

Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years