Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My granddaughters father has got a residence order which he

Customer Question

My granddaughters father has got a residence order which he obtained without declaring that my daughter had one in place which was served on him 8 years ago and whilst this is being disputed he has stopped any contact with my daughter and has taken my granddaughters phone off her so she can't talk to any of us and in court he told the judge that my daughter could have unlimited access but now has decided to keep my granddaughter away from her mother.
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How old is the child and when was the last hearing?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
12 and 2 nd August
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

When is the next hearing and how did the child come to be with him?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can you please reply
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

I need to know this to help you find a way forward

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Next hearing on 22nd September and my daughter went out for her birthday and had her drink spiked and got home not feeling right and called him for help and he has took advantage of this and went to court without her knowledge and knowing full well that a residence order was already in place with my daughter and since the last hearing the judge gave an order for us to take mollie to Spain on holiday and for amicable access for my daughter to see Mollie which mollies dad agreed to but since last week has stopped all contact, so I want to know if by going back to court Asaph a judge would put in place a order for access for my daughter until the matter is sorted as it may take some time and in the meantime Mollie is not seeing her mother or any family