Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

Where do you stand if your ex (whome you had an mortgage

Customer Question

where do you stand if your ex (whome you had an mortgage with before you separated) has since got a new 2 year fixed mortgage in both of your names without you knowing and forged your signature?? i am the male and we have a 4 year old son that stays at my new home 2 nights a week
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. You would need to contact the mortgage provider to inform them of this and they will usually have a fraud department who can assist and advise on how you can deal with this issue.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.