Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Before pregnancy my boyfriend and I were fine. I mean our

Customer Question

Before pregnancy my boyfriend and I were fine. I mean our relationship. We lived in the flat together. When I became pregnant he has changed. He works but he does smoke kanapes daily which it has impact his behaviour I believe. He is unhelpful and disrespectful... We live at his parents house. The house belongs to the council. I work as a care worker and I'm a student as well. I want to move with my son,but he disagree with me to take my son. He said if you want to move then you can move out alone. And he Ali says I'm British and you are europian. I called to a solicitor today and the solicitor told me that a baby goes to live with a mum. If you are not happy with your boyfriend you can take your child and go, solicitor says. The thing is he won't agree with that. We are not merried but he is on the child birth certificate and he keeps me telling that you won't be able to live with our son. He wants to share living with our son for example a couple days the baby lives with me and then with him. But the thing is he is not interesting to his son he smokes weed and plays games on the phone or computer for a whole night. He also uses out don't as a weapon against his parents because he is addicted to kanapes. he expects support from his dad to look after our son when I go to work. His parents doesn't do anything that to help him give up to illegal smoke because I heard him to told them I will take my son and you will never see him again I think they scared... But the main thing is I want to move with my son safety and I want to bring him up. Can you give me an advance please because I feel scared and lost from how I can begin this. Thanks
Expert:  Harris replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Does he smoke while he is in the property when your child is also there?

Whose name is ***** ***** agreement in?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
he smokes in the garden belongs to the property. The tenancy agreement is council. But his mum and dad are in charge
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
his parents rent a house from council because they are both working on another hand.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Name is ***** ***** and dads in the tenancy agreement. The house belongs to the council housing. My boyfriend is just registered in the house as a resident.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Can you explain me as a whole please.
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I have been a solicitor for more than 30 years.

How old is your son and do you have somewhere safe to take him?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
He is 6 months old yes i will have a studio flat