How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

I am in UK I wish to cancell my sons power of attorney

Customer Question

I am in UK
I wish to cancell my sons power of attorney rights to act on behalf of myself and my wife. He shares power of attorney with my daughter who will retain her rights.
We have had no contact for several months since a 'family fallout'
Please advise the correct way to take this action.
Regards...John Viner.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

Hi John, could you please let me know what type of Power of Attorney you have granted. Is it a Lasting Power of Attorney or merely a general Power of Attorney? Kind Regards Al

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I wish to cancel as I was led to the payment page inadvertantly.
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 1 year ago.

OK, no worries.