Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

Do you know if my Clean Break Order was done with my

Customer Question

Do you know if my Clean Break Order was done with my Separation Agreement as I seem to be the only one that hasn't got a copy.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Please can you elaborate on this issue further - who prepared your documents and was a consent order approved by the court?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My ex-husband prepared the documents and yes I think that it has all gone through.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Thank you - in that case you will need to contact the court that approved the consent order and request that they send you a copy of the sealed order.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.