Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

If a bank cannot sell a surroundered house and there is

If a bank cannot sell a surroundered house and there is money owed what happens next

Hi, thank you for your further question. The bank will make all efforts to sell the repossessed house, even if it means a lower asking price than the market rates. If there remain money owed the bank will seek for the people who took out the mortgage to pay the shortfall.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.