13262538

Need help. Me and my estrange husband have joint custody

Need help. Me and my estrange husband have joint custody over are 3 year old son. However he's now manipulating him and emotional abuse my son is stressed insecure social worker won't do anything. This man is harassing me and my family for two years now with social workers police and we prove our innocence everytime and it's effecting my son. He's doing morally wrong nothing criminal and getting away with it making our lives hell and he's loving it. I live in northern Ireland and the best thing for me and my son is to move to England I no he won't consent but I need to protect us and get free from a monster. Is it criminally wrong if I pack up and move away fresh start happy life with son in England? Thank you
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How is the child's time shared between you?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I get him Sunday evenings to Thursday evenings he gets Thursday evenings to Sundays and is not taking him to playgroup on Fridays cos he doesn't want to travel that far my son could stay with me and I could take him in as it's 5day funded place but he won't do that again not thinking of James but himself and James isn't attending full time
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

What is the problem with him missing one day at playgroup?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Cos the committee views it monthly and the manger of playgroup said if they miss so many days the will take him out they won't fund anymore this is a tactic to get my son out of placement so he could but him in playgroup near him. But my question is is it criminally wrong to move across waters without his consent
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

I am afraid that it in fact amounts to Child Abduction

In addition your ex will be able to apply for an Order in the UK forcing you to return to NI with the child.

If you wish to move to the Uk then you will need to apply to the Court in NI for permission to remove the child

Alternatively you can apply to the court for a Specific Issue Order ensuring that he takes the child to Playgroup

Sorry not to hive you better news - please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you I just don't want to do anything illegal I needed to make sure thank you for your advice I really appreciate it
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

You are most welcome - I hope matters go as well as they can