Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

He pays £150 weekly for child maintenance If I take my son

Customer Question

He pays £150 weekly for child maintenance
If I take my son on holiday do my ex and I will share the expenses or include in the £150?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Child maintenance is for the child's day to day needs and the father has no automatic obligation to fund a holiday or provide you extra maintenance for the holiday.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you.

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.