Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I have two children aged 11 and 16 who live with me how much

i have two children aged 11 and 16 who live with me how much maintenance should my ex-husband pay if he earns 66K per annum?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thanks for your question. Just a bit more information required:

-What stage of education is your 16 year old in and what is he/she planning next - A-Levels or no further education?

-How many nights on average do they stay with their father overnight each week?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi The sixteen year old is studying for his A levels in the sixth form of his school and they stay one night at their fathers every two weeks.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Thanks - based on that information his liability will be in the region of £184 per week.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.