Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

Is bonus and car allowance part of my earnings when

Customer Question

Is bonus and car allowance part of my earnings when calculating. Child support payments
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

HI, thank you for your question. Your gross taxable income will be considered when calculating child maintenance liability - so your bonus will be included. If your car allowance is paid to you as part of your salary and you are taxed on it, then this will be considered part of your gross income for calculation purposes.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.