Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

Need to know my legal rights in England, to be able to

Customer Question

hi there, need to know my legal rights in England, to be able to divorce my husband.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. What happened to the previous divorce proceedings in Holland and Turkey? What stage did they reach and what is their current legal status?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We had to move from Holland to Turkey since my husbands job offers him to be an expat there. We moved and stop the proses in NL .after seeing no changes in his behaviour I decided to go on with the case in turkey. He does not agree with nothing now,while he wanted to devorced with mutual agreement in Holland. Now he doesn't want to divorce he says he just wants me leave. I want my legal rights being married for 18 years and having kids and moving around doesn't make me to financially independent. I medidate everyday. Please guide me to make a best decision for my kids future.
Best regards
P
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Did you formally withdraw the divorce proceedings in Turkey?

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.