Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

If a will has not been made, both parents are dead and they

If a will has not been made, both parents are dead and they have one child will that child automatically inherit there estate. Thank you.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Yes, if there is only one child the child will inherit the whole estate. If there were other siblings who have passed and they have children, their children will inherit in their place in equal shares.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you