Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

What do I do if my ex husband don't give me a permission to

Hello what do I do if my ex husband don't give me a permission to move to nothern ireland with our 11 year old daughter.
Expert:  Harris replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you fro your question. If there is no consent for you to go to Northern Ireland with your daughter you will need to apply to court for a specific issue order using form C100 together with a £215 court fee to your local family court.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you