ukfamilysolicitor
ukfamilysolicitor, Family Solicitor
Experience:  Divorce, Finances, Children, Domestic Violence, Care Proceedings
74916426

My twin boys have specail needs to which involves a social

Customer Question

My twin boys have specail needs to which involves a social worker I've looked after them since birth there dad and I split nearly seven years ago I've been there sole carer I needed a break in the holidays it was supposed to be for three weeks the social worker suggested that they were settle and happy so let them stay rest of hols it was my understanding I'd get them back before school in that time I tryed to ask there dad how they were doing and all he could say was ok that's it so I'm getting worried worked up and kept out in the dark by the social worker too as well as dad so when it comes to school time there's a meeting nothing legal by court or nothing but because he's a social worker I thought I'd have to do what he says of course I'm thinking of there happiness but it was decided that they stay there full time how could they do that there dad was supposed to get thru ready to come back and prepare them to come back he's never stepped up before only ever had them for a day I do think he's brain washed and worked on them over hols took them to toy shops and all I feel now is empty ness I have three more kids too and the twins are calming dad for them stl so how and what cab I do
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 11 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer

I am a Solicitor and will assist you.

I am sorry to hear about the difficulties you are going through.

Please may I ask:

- how old are your children?

- what is the current involvement of social services? - child in need? child protection? pre proceedings?

- why are social services involved - what are the concerns?

- are you seeing your children? when was the last time you saw them?

kind regards

Caroline