Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

After 2 contact seesions with my children, my ex partner has

Customer Question

after 2 contact seesions with my children, my ex partner has decided to book a holiday in March. In the court order it states " Weekly from 4th march 2017 (subject to a successful review), Sautrday 10am to Sunday 4om, overnight, unsupervised. There after any such other arrangements are mutually agreed by both parties, with an expectation that the overnights shall increase to 2 night". He has booked a holiday without consulting me for 3 night abroad in the 2nd week of March. Is he breaking the order? I am reading that he can only have them 1 up to two night.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. If there is no other provision for contact or arrangements in the order then yes, he is only allowed overnight contact for 2 nights and his holiday will be in breach of this if you do not agree to it. You should therefore inform him that the order doe not provide for this.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.