Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My son and his partner have split up and since splitting up

Customer Question

My son and his partner have split up and since splitting up we have had to attend court because she applied for a no contact order between the two of them, this was granted and it was stipulated that she would liaise me to arrange contact between my son and his three children, this was all going well until the 6th September when she just stopped all contact and will not reply to any of my messages, she has however replied to my daughter telling her not to contact her anymore.
From the time the no contact order was put into place, my son partner has contacted him on a regular basis and has even had his name tattoo onto her body. On the 10th September my son message his partner to ask her why she had not responded to my messages and she phoned the police and had him arrested for contacting her, even though she was contacting him up to this point, constantly messaging him and phoning him asking him to go to her address.
My son ex-partner has also been in hospital during this time and we have looked after the children and my son visited her in hospital every night for the duration of her stay, at no point during her stay did she ask my son to bring her children in to visit her.
I really would appreciate any advice you could give us, as we all really miss the children and this is the longest we have gone without seeing them.
Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:

-How old is the child?

-Did the court make a child arrangement order, if so what were the terms?

Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.