Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I have parental responsibility and my child's mother is

I have parental responsibility and my child's mother is taking my daughter out of the country for a 2 week holiday but has not informed me. Is she allow to do this.

Hi, thank you for your question. As you have parental responsibility she requires your consent to take your daughter out of the country - however, unless you have reasonable concerns that she will not return to the UK, then you cannot reasonably withhold your consent.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok that is fine, but is she broken any laws in not telling me or asking me she is going abroad

She may be stopped at the border and requested to provide confirmation of your consent.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What does you offer give me