Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I have put this together thinking that it may be reasonable

i have put this together thinking that it may be reasonable to put into the C100 form,?
would you be able to agree or help adjust the contentsI MAKE THIS APPLICATION TO THE COURT TO ENABLE MY DAUGHTER TO HAVE A LIFE WITH HER FATHER,
IT WAS ORDERED THAT MY DAUGHTER AND I WERE TO ATTEND SUPPORTED CONTACT AT SALISBURY CONTACT CENTRE EVERY 1ST AND 3RD SATURDAY OF THE MONTH,
AFTER NEEDING TO RETURN MATTERS TO COURT DUE TO THE RESPONDENT BEING IN BREACH OF THE COURT ORDER BY TERMINATING CONTACT BETWEEN MYSELF AND MY DAUGHTER
CONTACT HAS BEEN VERY POSITIVE AND AS SUCH THE PERIOD OF 12 SESSIONS PLACED BY THE CONTACT CENTRE ARE SOON TO FINISH, THE CENTRE HAVE A STEPPING STONE PLAN THAT ENABLES A PARENT TO MOVE OUTSIDE OF THE CENTRE FOR A PERIOD OF TIME, THIS THEN WILL INCREASE TO THE POINT WHERE THE CENTRE IS THEN USED TO FACILITATE THE HAND OVER OF CHILD TO PARENT, SALISBURY CHILD CONTACT CENTRE HAVE MADE CONTACT WITH THE RESPONDENT AND MYSELF REGARDING TO THE ABOVE, I HAVE ATTACHED THIS DOCUMENT MARKED (exhibit 1)
THE CENTRE MANAGER HAS INFORMED ME THAT THE RESPONDENT HAS STATED TO THEM THAT I, MARTHA'S FATHER WILL NEVER HAVE A LIFE WITH MY DAUGHTER OUTSIDE OF A CENTRE,
THE RESPONDENT IS ALIENATING MY DAUGHTER AND CAUSING GREAT HARM TO THE RELATIONSHIP MY DAUGHTER HAS WITH HER FATHER.
THE RESPONDENT IS OBSTRUCTING ANY PROGRESSION FOR CONTACT, THE RESPONDENT HAS MADE CLEAR THAT SHE WOULD NOT ALLOW FOR CONTACT OUSIDE OF SALISBURY CONTACT CENTER
THE RESPONDENT HAS BREACHED THE ORDER DATED 08.04.2016
KNOWINGLY MAKING A CHILD TO BE KNOWN BY A DIFFERENT NAME
Expert:  Harris replied 9 months ago.

Hi, thanks for your further question. Yes, this seems fine although in the C100 you do not need to be so detailed and can only state that you wish to vary the order so that there is provision for contact outside the centre and for a specific issue order regarding the name change. During the proceedings the court may want statements from both of you, in which you can go into further detail regarding your application.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Hello, If i complete the C100 would you mind skimming over the contents and see if it is correct.