Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

Thank you so much, on the c100 form there is a section that

Thank you so much, on the c100 form there is a section that states matters regarding mediation?
I understand that if I have not attended a Mediation Information and Assessment Meeting (MIAM), the court CANNOT process my court application unless there are special circumstances.
2. I understand that if I cannot show evidence that I do not need to attend a MIAM, the judge may stop proceedings until I have considered mediation.
As this is a case that was last sat in April 2016 and on going am i correct that this will not apply to me and the case?
the respondent has made it clear that she will never attend such a meeting
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the further question. On page 17 of the C100 you should be ticking one of the last 2 boxes as there are on-going proceedings.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you