13262538

I take my grand daughter to a supervised contact centre as

I take my grand daughter to a supervised contact centre as the court order says, mum has residence order and he got contact once a month. The problem is dad has said he wants granddaughter's medical records even though I let him know about things. Now she's started nursery he wants the nursery address and details of where it is and to go to meetings - but the court order says he's only allowed to see her at the contact centre, and must be supervised. So does that mean he's not allowed to see her outside the court order unless he takes it back to court?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion first

How old is the child and is the father named on the birth certificate?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The child is just over 2 and half and yes he on birth certificate, he isn't allowed to know the address of were the child lives but know the which town she lives in and he only allowed two hrs a month at supervised contact
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Does he know the general area in which she lives?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No and he has no contact with mother
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

When the current order was made did the Court say anything about him exercising his Parental Responsibility?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have look
Though the paperwork and can't found anything regarding him exercising his parental responsibility
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Technically the fact that he has Parental Responsibility means that he is entitled to details of the school and doctor.

However the fact that the extreme restrictions have been placed on contact makes it likely that it would be unsafe for him to have this informtaion as it would identify the area in which the child and mother live.

Your daughter should offer copies of the school report heavily "redacted" - black marker and photocopying any ID details out.

If there is any serious medical condition then equally well redacted copies of hospital letters

If he applies to the court he is unlikely to get anything more

I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried to talk to him and he gets mad saying he her dad and I can't stop him from going to her school/ nursery, I know he her dad but I have to do what court order says, if she even in hospital we would let him know and give all medical details can he see her there with the court order,
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

You can stand firm in what you are doing - you do not have to give the details - he will not be able to get a court order given the history