Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I currently have my daughter every other weekend. Myself and

Customer Question

I currently have my daughter every other weekend. Myself and my partner work for the same company and have announced compulsory overtime on Saturdays. I have asked my ex if we can switch weekends due to child care issues for my other children. She is refusing to switch weekends which is making it very difficult to see my daughter. Is there anything I can do
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How old is your daughter and will your ex not face the same problem regarding overtime?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My daughter is 12. No my and my current partner work at the same company. My ex lives an hour away with my daughter and as far as I know only does barware at weekends
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Ah I see - I am sorry I misunderstood.

Is there a Court Order dealing with the current contact?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No it was mutual agreement it's worked so I have all 3 of my children the same weekends. However work circumstances have changed. Myself and my partner will have to work most of Saturday and take them home sunday. Switching the weekends would give more time to the children but she won't budge as she likes to drop her at school Friday morning and go away for the weekend
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Can you still collect on the Friday evening?