Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

What rights does my daughter have dealing with a partner who

Customer Question

what rights does my daughter have dealing with a partner who is being difficult. Primary problem they have two young boys aged 4 and 3 years. Her partner reported her to the police saying she was late home from work, sayin g she had a drink problem and taken anti-depressants. Resulting in the obvious. She lost her licence for some time due to be returned next July. My daughter has put quite a significant amount of her redundancy money into this house. The house belongs to her partner ? whether it his bother and sisters have any rights to it. It is of course the boys home. Her original house was repossessed so she has no where to go and only now works part time with little money to set up another home.
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?

How much has your daughter put into the house?