Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

Is there anyway I can find out if my child has continued in

Customer Question

Is there anyway I can find out if my child has continued in further education?
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I know that she dropped out of one course and was looking to may be start another one this year but my ex wife will nit tell me if she is or not.
Expert:  Harris replied 10 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Have you made enquiries with her or the mother?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have no contact with either her or her mother (not my choice)
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Neither of them will speak or reply to my emails, my ex wouldn't tell the CSA when she was paid through them, they had to do a child benefit search.
Expert:  Harris replied 10 months ago.

Thanks for confirming. If you have concerns that she has now finished education and they are refusing to communicate with you I would suggest you contact the CSA/CMS and raise this issue and they will be able to investigate for you if you have a live claim/calculation against you. If there is no application with the CMS there is no enforceable liability against you and if the mother and daughter ar refusing to communicate with you and you stop paying maintenance they cannot seek any payment from you and must proceed to the CMS with an application.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Expert:  Harris replied 10 months ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.