Experience:  30 years as a practising solicitor. Partner in own firm.
31090051

Is a contract in a limited company say of a value of £2.5M

is a contract in a limited company say of a value of £2.5M spanning over 10 years, shared with my spouce at 50%, i dont know what the costs of delivery may be?
Expert:  JGM replied 1 year ago.

The income from the contract will be treated in the company accounts as turnover and the costs will be treated as such. So the value of the company will increase in accordance with the net profit derived from the contract. Assuming there is a profit the company's share value will increase and the shareholders' respective interests in the company will increase in value. Happy to discuss but both shareholders will benefit in accordance with their shareholding. I hope that helps. Please leave a positive rating so that I am credited for my time.