Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My partner is being threatened to be taken to court by her

Customer Question

Hi my partner is being threatened to be taken to court by her ex because we are together and I live in the house with her and his son no harm has ever come to his child I have no criminal record or history of violence what so ever and his son does not suffer in any way shape or form if it goes to court how likely is he winning full custody of his son my partner is 34 weeks pregnant with my child and is really struggling to cope with this
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How old is the child and what time does he spend with his father

What is the father's specific objection to you?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
He is 4 and he gets picked up on a Friday after 5 and comes back on Sunday , he says he's worried about his safety but I never harmed his son I get up with him in the morning put him to bed at night treat him like my own basically I have had to move out at the moment because of these threats of court action and him saying he won't bring him back
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
He thinks I will hurt him
Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

What happened to provoke this?