Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I am being hounded by Seditious people after my dwindled

Customer Question

I am being hounded by Seditious people after my dwindled Funds A court has decreed that I must pay for others expenses but i ve not got enough funds or courage And hoped to sell a house BUt even That is fraught with vultures Latest is A notice from my bank that a judge in Nottingham without a hearing ?? is to decide on if I should pay the £44,457,72 I WAS going to contend them in the Senior cost court but now appears a BIASED JUDGE without knowing FACTS is to make a decision NO DOUBT NOT IN MY FAVOUR
How there for I ask myself can a Judge be unbiased enough to make accurate decision
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no answer yet but money taken from paypal OVER an HOUR!! ARE YOU A FALSE WEB PAGE ??
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Could you explain a little more about your position please?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
like what information do you seek? you don't specify I'm 72 dob 01/05/1944 british live alone having been splat out by my son and husband of Norwood Park butt my divorce lawyer ow reported to legal ombudsman claimed I was incapable despite running 5 businesses my daughter having left HER husband for a rich lover now works full time for her criminal father but at one stage thought to patronise and "care" for me she could not care a fig . ditto my big bossy seditious liar sister clubbed together against me using a law firm from leeds I told them I was no paying them but an ignorant judge Millard gave a decision I am attempting to APPEAL AGAINST that I was capable and should pay all firms accounts Ive not the fuds to pay £44,plus +++ and have to sell my house !! I was going to contend the pile of bills (some of £30k some of £317k etc ) in senior costs court as I need the money myself !!!but clever bad sister has worked out to get a financial order off my bank direct with a district judge deciding without evidence or hearing what the outcome should be I asked if this was ethical? Legal? just? normal>
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

What kind of proceedings did the Judge make a Judgement in?