How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34278
Experience:  I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now

I just had my decree ni si but wanted to ask if it is worth

Resolved Question:

I just had my decree ni si but wanted to ask if it is worth having parental agreement through silicitor and in what cases this would be beneficial?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion first

Have there been problems regarding the chidlren?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not at this time but my husband quickly changes his mind to suit him better so i do not trust him much whatever he says
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello did you receive my last message
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Then you can negotiate a Parental agreement using a Family mediator

which can be turned into a Court Order if you wish.

Alternatively you can wait until a problem arises and do it then

You may also find this website useful

I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further details

Clare and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.