How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

My ex has taken my 13 year old son from my house over a week

Customer Question

my ex has taken my 13 year old son from my house over a week ago and will not respond to my phone what can I do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:

-Are there any court orders in place regarding the arrangements, if so what are the terms?

-Do you know where they have gone?

-Do you know where the father lives?

Expert:  Harris replied 12 months ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.