13262538

Clare only please. it's Mitch Singleton. Reference our

Customer Question

Clare only please. Hi, it's Mitch Singleton. Reference our previous conversation about the Office of the Public Guardian ordering to pay rent living in my mother's house whilst she is in a Rest Home. I have received a letter today saying I must pay or complete a load of forms and apply to the Court for exemption. I phoned the Guardian Office but was so upset had to end the call. I am very near another breakdown & went to see my Doctor today who said he would do anything to help although I'm not sure what at this stage. Just so upset (I am on anti depressants and tranquillisers since last breakdown in 2002)
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.

Hi again

The way forward is to apply for the exemption - and back it up with a report from your doctor

I know that the form filling is tiresome - but it is the way through the problem

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Is that the COP forms? What would the Doctor need to say and what happens if the Court doesn't agree to the exemption? I was born in this house and as I said came back 8 years ago after divorce to 'my home' as my father put it. The Office of the Public Guardian don't seem to care about what I did for my parents. I was so upset speaking to their Office today and feel at the end of my tether. The COP forms look so daunting. Perhaps I should just take a handful of tranquillisers and they can then do what they like
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thanks for getting back to me by the way. Appreciate it
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.

Did they not tell you what forms they required?