Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My Residence is breached by ex husband, he gave to the wrong

Customer Question

Hello, my Residence is breached by ex husband, he gave to the wrong Court his application, what should I do?
Expert:  Harris replied 12 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. What do you mean by your ex-husband breaching residence?

Is there a court order in place and has he put in an application to vary this?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
No, he gave to his application to the Family court, where my Residence Order And his Cantact Order has been made in County Court, he is keeping my child, he thinks his a new Orders are working for him. Should I vary these Orders?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Can you phone to me please, my number is +447564025562
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Can you unswerving my question please, by wrong Court a Child Arrangement on the place, but it was from Family Court, should I vary to the Family Court about wrong Court?
Expert:  Harris replied 12 months ago.

Thanks for confirming. In family cases there is no longer a county court and they are all referred to as Family Courts. It appears that he has applied to vary the order - can you attach the order using the paperclip icon as I am unable to a take a phone call at the moment

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
They have got a County Court, not him me should to vary about it?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
My Residence Order has been made in 2010, his Contact Order has been made in 2011. What are you talking about it there is no longer county court, a county court can not to be disappear with a family cases
Expert:  Harris replied 12 months ago.

Which are of England are you located in?

Expert:  Harris replied 12 months ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.