How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

I am currently living in my ex partners house. the house is

Customer Question

I am currently living in my ex partners house. the house is being sold and I have been asked to sign a form saying I agree to the sale of the house.
I am worriedoing if I do sign it, will I be making myself intentionally homeless?
as I need to council to help me with housing
Submitted: 11 months ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:

-Are/were you married to your ex-partner?

-Are there any deeds of trust, formal agreements or tenancy agreements for you regarding the property?

Expert:  Clare replied 11 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Are there any children involved?

Have you made any financial contribution to the property at all?