James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

How much would it cost for a agreement to be drawn up for me

Customer Question

how much would it cost for a agreement to be drawn up for me and my wife for all household bills on our home.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion first

Could you explain what it is that you need please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My wife wants us both to have something in writing for us both to sign that we both agree to me paying most of the bills on our property as I am the main income earner as we have both been on a trial seperation and she would like this document done as I have said I will deal with most of the household bills
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She would like this done in order for me to be able to move back into our home as she does not want to end up with her keeping me even tho I have said I will pay all household bills 6 months at a time so wanted to know how much it would cost for some paperwork to be done for this matter
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Is there any reason why your wife cannot write out out herself?