13262538

I immediately need protection on my partner's assets and the

Customer Question

I immediately need protection on my partner's assets and the family trust to be informed of myself and our son as upon my partners adult children discovering about our long term relationship and that we have a son . They are intervening in our relationship . AAs my partner was quite unwell a year ago and still recovering I fear that he ay be forced by his others to shift money out of the trust that our son has rights of in the same way as his other children from subsequent partners in his lifetime. Due to his age and the bitterness now unveiled from his other side of his family . I need some kind of court document to prevent funds being shifted into hiding , until this matter is arranged in the best interests of all as soon as possible . I made contact with one of your solicitors yesterday and had a nights sleepn on things .
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for your question

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Does your partner still have Mental Capacity?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
he is in good health
Expert:  Clare replied 9 months ago.

Then is is for him to deal with his assets in anyway that he wishes and there is no action that you can take I am afraid