James Mather
James Mather,
Experience:  Senior Partner at Berkson Wallace
11292137

After dropping my son home last weekend my estranged

Customer Question

After dropping my son home last weekend my estranged husband, who left the family home 10 months ago refused to leave even after being asked 3 times to go. What are my rights
Assistant: Thank you. Can you provide any more details to help us find you the right Expert?
Customer: I would like to know if I have the right to tell my estranged husband to leave the family home where he has not lived for 10 months
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:
-Are you in England or Wales?
-How old are you both?
-How long have you been married?

-Has a divorce been granted?
-Do you have any children together, if so their ages and proposed arrangements?
-What is the value of the property, and what is the outstanding mortgage?
-Whose name is ***** ***** in?
-What other assets and pensions do you both have (both sole and joint), together with values?
-What are your respective incomes?

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.

Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.