Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

As per my previous concerns. If my daughter in law has seen

Customer Question

As per my previous concerns . If my daughter in law has seen her solicitor to gain an injunction against me seeing the children , how soon would I know or hear anything ?
Would I be advised by her solicitor that they were applying for one .
She had threatened that she was seeing her solicitor last Tuesday .
Kind Regards
Hazel
Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.

Hi, thank you for your question. In order for such an injunction to be effective you either have to be made aware of thr order or be served with the order and be informed about the proceedings.

I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating using the stars at the top of this page. I will not be credited for your question without a positive rating. Thank you

Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.

Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively using the stars at the top of this page as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.